It's been a while, I think it's been like nearly 2 months since I last blogged, and so I am sorry to any of you who have noticed! But I can explain, (hopefully you care) I kinda lost motivation/had no inspiration to blog and then my computer got a virus afterwards and so yeah, that is why there is a massive gap between this and my last post! My computer still hasn't been fixed, I'm using an old computer (that my mum's friend lent to her) which is quite old and incredibly slow. But still I am thankful, aha! I was having to use my sister's tablet to get my daily dose of the internet, buut I think she got annoyed. Anyways!
So, although I'm kinda late, I just wanted to announce some "new year's resolutions" that I have! And, I hope you have all had a good 2014 so far, (I can't say 'happy new year' it is definitely too late) I've been keeping to my resolutions quite well personally, well, a couple of them at least, so I am happy!
Here we gooooo!
- Eat more fruit and veg -unfortunately, so far, I still haven't improved or even tried, I'd say..
- Drink more water-yep! I've stuck to this one quite well!
- Go to bed earlier!
- Exercise regularly-I'm quite proud of how I've stuck to this one so far. I hope to lose a bit of weight and tone up this year.
- Be more organised (this is with like, school work and revision. I'm basically trying to tell myself to prioritise.)
- Blog more often-I'm not going to give my self a particular pattern/schedule to how often and when I blog, but I hope to be able to at least post once a week. I just don't want to make blogging seem like a chore to myself, if I'm too strict with it. I definitely want to keep enjoying this!
I have a lot of catching up to do on reading blogs, and now that I have a computer, I hope to do just that! It's quite late this evening, so I'mma say bye! I'm sorry this post was quite boring, but I just kinda wanted to let you know I'm still here and plan to blog! I have lots of ideas for future blog posts and hope you all stick around! But I hope you all have a lovely rest of the week now! Byeee! Oh, annd side notee! I reached over 100 followers (altogether) on my blog! Thank you to everyone who's followed me and to the people who comment, it makes me feel happy to know that there are some people reading this! As silly as that sounds! Thank you all so much! Honestly, it means a lot! :) (Please enjoy this random picture of glitter I found on the internet-this is how I feel inside :D ) xoxo