Saturday, 2 November 2013

#BritishBloggerSelection

I've joined in the #BritishBloggerSelection!

Basically what it is, is a group of British Bloggers who write about a set theme each week, the theme is set by http://littlevintagecamera.blogspot.co.uk/ aka Ellie. If you're interested in this yourself, just go over to her blog and contact her, tell her your blog URL, blog name and first and last name.

I think this is a good way to get found by other fellow bloggers and is a fun idea! It also helps if you're a bit stuck for inspiration one week!


5 comments:

  1. Hi, you have wonderful blog and great post, did we follow each other already? if not, would you like to follow each other? if you decided to follow me on BLOGLOVIN, please let me know so I can follow you back! thank you.
    My Bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/3831938/love-joice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea this sounds amazing love your blog <3

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, i think it does too! you should go check out ellie if you haven't already! ;) and thank you very much! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm also involved in the British Blogger Selection :) Can't wait to see your posts!

    I've nominated you for the Sunshine Award!

    find it here; http://nataliecatherine.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/the-sunshine-award.html
    Natalie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awesome- i think the British Blogger Selection is a great idea! :) and thank you so much! will check it out soon! :) xx

      Delete